Natural Born Customer Oriented
역량, 경험, 기술 및 전용 도구가 EOAT 시장에서 Gimatic을 식별합니다. Competency Center에서 유지 관리하는 자격을 갖춘 직원은 항상 성장하고 있으며, 전 세계 단일 고객에게 최신 Cad 프로젝트 툴 릴리스로 설계된 로컬 및 글로벌 역량을 지원하여 모든 종류의 End of Arm Tools를 제공 할 수 있습니다. 조립 및 요청시 설치까지 제공 합니다.
- We produce and assemble always based on CAD drawings.
- We supply EOAT and according equipment, ready interface Robot-side including electrical interfaces and sensoric.
- Wiring and pneumatical setup following your technical specifications.
- We are designing based on profiles, or plates.
- Installation service and maintenance over the Gimatic global network.
- Documentation, CAD files, pneumatical electrical planning and risk analysis.
- Skilled saleforce who provide solutions, not just components.
Gimatic global manufacturing network can manage the EOAT projects characterized by different engineering, manufacturing and installation locations. In particular, Gimatic can guarantee the project management continuity when the EOAT should be manufactured in the same country of the moldmaker to allow the trial execution before shipment and the installation in another one.
IMPORTANCE OF THE EOAT QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE
EOAT, as several production tools, are often considered as “priority 2” items in the Purchase Step, but their quality, performance and service characteristics give big competitive advantage on the production process efficiency values:
1) WORLDWIDE LOCAL SERVICE
20 subsidiaries and 30 dealers located worldwide, to support locally all the EOAT manufacturing steps (design, assembly, trial with molds, installation), even if they are executed in different countries and through mold maker interface.
Post sales service located and standardized worldwide, to support the customer also after eventual production equipment transfer. Products catalogue in 18 languages.
3) TRACEABILITY AND DATA MANAGEMENT
RFID and mold monitoring to keep production data under control, to prevent production stop or slowdown (predictive maintenance), to avoid crashes (poka-yoke), to speed up the robot programming and the spare parts ordering process.