Technical Sales & Support Engineer – Gimatic India
Gimatic India has an exciting career opportunity for a technical sales professional to join its team as a Technical Sales & Support Engineer in Ahmedabad, India. In this role, you will provide a mixture of Technical Support and New Business Development by developing competitive solutions and generating competitive proposals while serving as a technical liaison between our engineers and our customer’s engineers / buyers. He or she will be responsible for the growth, development and support of existing customers and identifying and securing new customers. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please submit your name and credentials for further consideration. This position reports to the Gimatic India General Manager.
- Pursue new business opportunities within existing and new Gimatic Ahmedabad Manage and grow current business by coordinating activities to facilitate commercial excellence through price, quality, delivery, etc.
- Acquire new prospects thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements and proposing solutions that meet their needs.
- Provide effective and timely technical/engineering support to customers to develop profitable business growth.
- Collaborate with design and assembly engineers, sales support, operation and marketing teams to determine the best solution to customers. Liaise between the customer and Gimatic engineering on new business opportunities and product launches.
- Planning and presenting reports on customer accounts – progress, against the performance plan and goals.
- Seek out market intelligence concerning the market conditions which would impact customers or Gimatic’s ability to serve customers effectively.
- Work directly with customers to obtain necessary project information, requirements, delivery and implementation targets are met.
- Demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness and excellence of Gimatic products and services in the marketplace.
- Required travel up to 75%.
- Requires 2 – 5 years of mechanical, mechatronics and robotics engineering experience.
- Technically strong in automation components, /robotics accessories and complete “end-of-arms-tooling solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Injection Molding process, machines and parts and industrial automation.
- Ability to read mechanical and pneumatic circuits. Hands on experience in assembly of mechanical and pneumatic components.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Impeccable integrity, strong influencing and negotiation skills; unparalleled focus on customer service and effectively able to interact with all levels within the organization and the customer’s organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Mechatronics/ Plastics highly preferred) or related technical field
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website: www.BGInc.com Click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
At Barnes Group Inc., career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.