Technical Sales Engineer – Netherlands
GIMATIC has an exciting career opportunity for a technical sales professional to join its team as a Technical Sales Engineer in the Netherlands mainly focused in automation solutions of molding applications. In this role, you will provide a mixture of Technical Support and New Business Development by developing competitive solutions and generating competitive proposals while serving as a technical liaison between our engineers and our customer’s engineers / buyers at the point of sale. He / She will be responsible for the growth, development and support of existing customers and identifying and securing new customers. If you are a high-energy, motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please submit your name and credentials for further consideration.
- Pursue new business opportunities for Gimatic within new territory in the Netherlands. He /She will be responsible for Belgium (Dutch speaking) business. Manage and grow current business by coordinating activities to facilitate commercial excellence through price, quality, delivery, etc.
- Acquire new prospects thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements and proposal solutions that meet their needs.
- Provide effective and timely technical/engineering support to customers to develop profitable business growth at the point of sale.
- Collaborate with design and assembly engineers and operation teams to determine the best solution to customers. Liaise between the customer and GIMATIC’s engineering on new business opportunities and product launches.
- Planning and presenting reports on customer accounts and monitor progress against the performance plan and goals.
- Seek out market intelligence concerning the market conditions which would impact customers to serve them effectively.
- Work directly with customers to obtain necessary project information, requirements, and delivery and implementation targets to meet and exceed their requirements.
- Demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness and excellence of GIMATIC products and services in the marketplace.
- Required travel up to 75%.
- Requires 3 – 5 years of mechanical, mechatronics and robotics engineering experience.
- Technically strong in automation components /robotics accessories and complete “end-of-arms-tooling solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Injection Molding process, machines and parts and industrial automation.
- Ability to read mechanical and pneumatic circuits. Hands on experience in assembly of mechanical and pneumatic components.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Impeccable integrity, strong influencing and negotiation skills; unparalleled focus on customer service and effectively able to interact with all levels within the organization and the customer’s organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools.
To be considered for the above position, please visit our website: www.BGInc.com Click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.